Sunday, September 4, 2011

Packing Update



Packing is painful!  But we are about half done (I think.)  I can't believe how much stuff we have and it is terrifying me.  We did a fair amount of purging, but still I can't imagine fitting all this stuff in our new place.  Right now, it is so clean and open and empty!  I just want it to stay that way, pure and uncluttered by all of our crap.  I've lived in my current apartment for over 8 years now and it is definitely a bit emotional to leave the neighborhood.  Alyssa is taking over our apartment though so at least it is staying in the family.  Will be so weird to come visit her in this apartment.
The mister and I are taking a little break from packing tonight to watch The Killing.  We've really been loving this show but it is a bit of a downer, right?


xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment