Monday, March 5, 2012

Early Days

Charlie out for a walk with Daddy


Hi Cuties,
Sorry things have been so quiet lately.  While the blog has been quiet, it certainly has not been quiet around here.  Lots of crying going on over here.  Charlie is very cute and he sure is a handful!  Today the mister had to go back to work.  Between the two of us, we've been navigating taking care of little Charlie and we don't make it look easy so I am a little nervous to go it alone this week!  Still trying to breastfeed but man, has it been hard, probably one of the hardest things I've ever done and we definitely haven't made it through the woods yet.  Once I have a few minutes, I'll be sharing my thoughts on breastfeeding and putting it all out on the table for your reading pleasure.  Get excited. 
xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment