Monday, August 13, 2012

St. Kitt's




Swimming made Charlie very tired.  He kept falling asleep in the pool.  So cute.
Charlie's new float was good for one thing.  Eating.

Charlie has entered a new phase full on - grabbing.  Those little hands are so strong.  Aunt Lyss makes it too easy for him by refusing to ever put her hair up. 



Making fun of a six month old.  Funny or just plain mean? 

Hi Cuties,
We had a great time on our St. Kitt's vacation if I haven't mentioned already.  My little man was such a rockstar. Vacationing with a baby was definitely something new - very fun but also a lot of work and I'm so grateful that Charlie was so well behaved because I can't even think about the alternative.  
Some highlights:
1. We just made our flight there (note: get to the actual airport two hours early for international flights, NOT the parking lot.)  It was totally worth it because we got to cut all the lines and Charlie didn't have time to get fussy. There was a baby on the plane sitting in the row behind us the same age as Charlie and he cried while Charlie slept.  After anticipating the worst, our trip there was a dream.
2.  We got Charlie the cutest little shark bathing suit and he was a BIG HIT in the pool.  
3.  Having my family there to help out with Charlie during dinners was great.  He was so excited to see everyone and get passed around the table, he barely remembered to cry.
All in all, it was a great trip.  But now I need a vacation (I kid, I kid.) 
xo,
C

P.S. On a completely unrelated note, are you all loving Miley Cyrus's new haircut?  I kind of love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment