Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vacation!


Hi Cuties,
Sorry for my lack of posting.  We just got back from our week-long vacation to St. Kitt's and I'm pleased to report that it was a great time!  The days leading up to the trip were a bit hectic and Charlie was fairly miserable for various reasons, to the point where the mister suggested we seriously consider not going.  We were both very nervous for the flight but luckily our little tike was a perfect angel the entire time.  In fact, Charlie really took to island life and was loving all the attention he got from the family this week. It really seems to be spending the day stuck in this little apartment with mommy and daddy that he takes issue with.  I've got plenty of pictures to share and, of course, since I am now an expert on traveling with a baby (based on this one time) I'll share some travel tips too.  But now I am off to bed as "vacationing" with a baby is completely exhausting and I've got a busy day of work ahead.
xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment