Monday, February 6, 2012

The Final Monday, Monday





Hi Cuties,
Today was the first day of my last week at work before maternity leave.  I had butterflies in my stomach the whole day just because I am so nervous to go into labor.  Even right now, I am sitting on a towel on the couch while watching TV just in case.  I suspect everyone thinks I am crazy but I can't decide if I agree or not.  It is such a weird feeling to be leaving work for a few months and on the brink of something so completely different.  Definitely the biggest change in my life in the last 12 years or so and now that I am starting to feel better my excitement is really kicking in again.  It is hard to abandon projects that I am in the middle of and plan for things that I know I won't be a part of, but at this point there is nothing I can do but relinquish control and know that once I am back from maternity leave, everything will probably be completely different (or completely the same, ha, who are we kidding)  I guess time will tell.
xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment