Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's Day Dream

Untitled #6

Oxford blouse, $40
See by Chloe striped mini skirt, $820
House of Harlow 1960 black bootie, $160
Heart handbag, $48
Gucci jewelry, $1,050
Marc by Marc Jacobs heart jewelry, £50
Dorothy Perkins scarve, $12



Hi Cuties,
What are you wearing out on your Valentine's Day dates?  I know it's wrong, but I kind of love Valentine's Day.  It is just the sweetest holiday.  Yes, I know it is more like the perfect opportunity for us girls to set ourselves up for disappointment, but with realistic expectations and a simple plan, it can be such a nice night.   It's looking like a bit of a wild card for us this year.  For Valentine's Day I would like to have the baby here and my old body back so I can wear this outfit.   And then I would also like a glass of wine and some chocolate.  Thoughts?  (in denial, I know, I know.)
xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment