Sunday, May 22, 2011

Let it Roll

Sorry the blog has been so quiet this past week.  I don't know, I guess I am feeling a little uninspired lately.  Work has been so busy and I really haven't felt like doing much else at the end of the day.  I never really understood how bloggers lost their inspiration before I had a blog.  Now as I see it, there are a few current options, when feeling down and uninspired:


- Join Tumblr like everyone else
- Steal everyone else's pictures and source on this blog
- Post lots and lots of pictures of my and Alyssa's outfits (easier said than done and feels WEIRD)
- Daily diary of angst


The last option is so, so tempting, but will not be entertained.  Looks like it is time for another sister meeting of the minds.  


The good news is Real Housewives of New Jersey is back and the first episode was epic.  Lizzie Grubman!  And that final scene where Teresa's brother was weeping "You're my faaather.."  That was amazing.  


Hope everyone is soldiering through this rainy Spring.  


xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment