Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Perfect Heel

I think 3 1/2 inches is the perfect heel.  Sometimes I try to convince myself that 4 inches will work, but it doesn't really.  Certainly not in the city at least.  Unless you want to wear one pair of shoes to work and change into another when you get there.  I don't do that.  A 3 1/2 inch heel is the guideline I use when ordering shoes online, a well refined hobby. In the winter, boots are my go-to shoes and I love them.  So easy.  Once the weather gets warmer, shoes become more of a struggle for me. Especially in NY. We walk everywhere here and every New Yorker knows that panic of getting halfway to the subway and realizing that your shoes just aren't going to cut it.  As I'm already starting to fall into my warm weather shoe dilemma, I am trying to be proactive and find some great go-to Spring/Summer shoes to get me through the next few months.  These guys are on the way here right now.  I hope they turn out to be great city shoes because I am pretty bad (horrible) at returning things.
xo,
C

Nine West in limestone

Kenneth Cole Reaction "Peep Show." Ooh La La.  Time for a pedicure, girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment