Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby Rap





Ha, Erik is playing this Jay-Z song for me that is all over the internet.  I'm not sure if he's kidding or not but I hope Erik writes a song for our baby when he's born, specifically, a rap.  It better not take too long though - I have a feeling I'm kind of going to need his help here.  
Sorry for the absence.  I've been having, you guessed it, nose issues!  I've had nose packing in the last three days which managed to cover a span of time including my shower and and a bunch of work meetings.  So basically everyone I know has seen me at my least cute.  Oh well, it will be worth it in the end!
PS.  I realize there is something kind of Rave-like about this shirt.  I almost ditched it pre-pregnancy but I had a hunch the shirt might be bumptastic and I think I was right.
xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment