Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Work Day






Well, cuties, I did it.  I went to work today.  I wore one of my new maternity shirts from Old Navy. Until now, I've been pretty successful at digging into my current wardrobe but my stomach is actually getting rather large.  I think I'm pretty much at the stage where I need to be prepared to give up my old clothes to stretchage if I still want to wear them.  
It was a little bit nice to be back today.  Nice to be distracted from all pregnancy, all the time.  Although the first thing my boss asked me is if I accomplished the most important baby task over the last two weeks, finding a daycare.  Nope, not so much.  Hope everyone is excited for me to bring baby to work every day! Luckily, since my new philosophy is "no stress" I'm not worried about it AT ALL!
Early to bed tonight.   My poor mister had the worst stomach virus ever last night and we are both exhausted. Really hoping it's not contagious!   Stay tuned.


xo,
C


P.S. I tried to give mister a break from taking pics since he's sick but after watching me awkwardly struggle to photograph myself for ten minutes, he finally took pity on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment