Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!

The past two weeks have been not so fun at work.  Long days after long days.  Everyone was feeling a little burnt out today.... and by a little I mean a lot.  So, we decided to get out of the office for a bit and take the hike to McDonalds to get some Shamrock Shakes.  Yum.  It ended up being the perfect pick me up.  At this point I think we all wanted to add one more special ingredient to our shakes but, being that it was only halfway through our work day, we put our flasks away for later.  
Minty and Delish
Tired yet Estatic
 The sunshine and the shakes were such a tease of freedom and we all wanted a little more.  So, we decided to be oh so rebellious and leave on time today.  Crazy I know.  There's only one thing that could beat the sham shake and that's a green Bud Light Lime:)  It definitely tastes better green if you were wondering.
The Co Ws at the bar :) 
Tastes so good when it hits your lips.  It also dyes them green.
Unfortunately, I have another long day ahead of me tomorrow.  Otherwise I'd still be out celebrating.  Luckily tomorrow's friday though and I am so ready for the weekend! Catch ya later!

xx,
Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment