Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Feaster - Part 2

It was so good to be home and relax with the fam for the weekend.  I decided to avoid nights out at the PA bars which would be filled with old highschool classmate run-ins and excessive drinking due to awkwardness and just stay in and hang with the fam.  It was the right decision.  I was in desparate need of family time, sleep, wine paid for by my parents, yummy food paid for by my parents and a big screen TV:)  We did manage to squeeze in some Easter activities too.  We painted some eggs (mine were the prettiest) and I made a marvelous sugar creation to satisfy our sweet tooths. Oh, and did I mention that the Easter Bunny brought me an iPhone?! He did! He did! 
Egg Painting
My Masterpiece in the Making


Sunday Best
Finally got a chance to wear one of my new dresses!
Easter Sunday Brunch Extravaganza
400,000 Calorie Pizza Cookie (Made by Me!)
C and I enjoying some sunshine
Me and my new iPhone:)
The "I Got a New iPhone" Dance
xx, 
Lyss

1 comment: