Thursday, April 14, 2011

Honorary Housewife

So, while Carolyn has been basking in the sunlight on the beaches of Hawaii, I have been quarantined in my apartment for the last 4 days with a nasty case of the flu.  Lovely, right?  I can deal with one sick day but, 4?  I'm going stir crazy.  Fortunately, I've had my best friend, Reality TV, here to keep me company.  I've managed to catch up on every episode Teen Mom, Real Housewives of Orange County and New York, Bethany Ever After, It's all about Aubrey, and about 5 episodes of Made.  Some of these I may have watched multiple times:/ shhh.  So, due of my semi pathetic devotion to reality TV this week, I've decided to make myself an honorary housewife for the week.  Look out bitches.  There's a new girl in town!

I gave myself a little spray tan as well;)
I also, thought it would be appropriate to make myself an honorary teen mom.  Look at me Dad!                  
I could have been famous.
                                 


I have no life:) For now at least...tomorrow I'm hoping to venture back into the real world (not the show.)  Wish me luck!


xx,
Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment