Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, Cuties!  Hope everyone has special plans for the big day.   Luckily, the mister and I have a few scary shows we are watching on the regular now (hello American Horror Story,) so we are going to scare ourselves silly with the DVR.   And if that isn't scary enough, maybe I'll spend a little time in the closet with my arch nemesis, the furnace.   The furnace has been scaring me every damn day in this new apartment and I don't understand why it has to be in the closet off the kitchen where the trash can is and not in the basement like a normal furnace.  
I'll be dressed as a sexy pregnant lady if anyone was wondering.


In other news, we had another epic year of pumpkin carving this year.  Check out the fruits of our labor below:

the mister's work of art.  sometimes simple is best.

my winged cat.  calm down, everyone, it was from a stencil.


miss lyss took a new approach this year.  super cute.



josh wins the award for most creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment