Wednesday, October 19, 2011

(Non) Maternity Clothes




Heya Cuties,
Check out my new nail polish.  It actually looks a lot cuter in person.   I got this shirt at a Delias sample sale on the boardwalk at Wildwood.  Fancy, I know.  Now that I'm a grownup with a baby coming and all I (of course) would never even consider shopping at Delias, but there's no reason I can't get a little maternity wear out of this shirt.  In fact, my plan is to not buy any maternity clothing, but instead wear the clothes that I already have that I'm getting sick of.  Then, once I have the baby I won't want to wear any of my stretched out (non) maternity wear so I'll have to buy all new clothes, which I'll go shopping for at lunch.  See, I have it all planned out!


This week, people are starting to tell me I look pretty prego at work, but not on the subway, nope not on the subway, my friends.  I have a feeling getting a pregnancy seat might require initiating eye contact with a sitting stranger, which eleven years of living in the city has trained me never ever to do.  We'll see how desperate I get.


xo,
C




No comments:

Post a Comment