Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday, Monday


Hi Cuties,
Um, what is up with my pictures today?  The mister took a bunch of them, but man, did they look bad.  I may have turned the corner in this pregnancy, folks.   Today I got a massive nosebleed in the middle of the office, like literally gushing blood.  It was pretty embarrassing.  Have been trying to visualize what it will really be like to have a little baby.  It's crazy to think that in a couple of months, my days will have completely turned upside down and it will be just me and a little baby, hanging around the house.  I can't wait to see him!
So, anyway, maybe I'll try a little harder with tomorrow's outfit.  I got this sweater at Old Navy and it is kind of like a blanket.  But maybe the extra bulk isn't really doing it for me.  Maybe it's a house sweater.  
xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment