Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tree Time





Hi Cuties,
Ugh, today was quite a day.  The emails were flying fast and furious, let me tell you.   There was an hour in the middle of the day where my back started hurting and I started getting a little premonition of what the next three months could be like.  It got me a little worried because there is so much that needs to get done at work and home before this baby comes.  This weekend is going to be devoted to personal life - it has to be.  We have so much to do to get ready for baby and I haven't bought a single christmas present either.  Not to mention that we don't have a tree up yet!!  The fact that we could have been basking in the light of the Christmas tree this whole week sends me into a state of panicky regret.  But.. the mister promised that this year we could get a real tree, so I think that's the plan.  Hopefully, my allergies will cooperate (and the allergies of certain little sister visitors.)
Tomorrow is going to be a crazy work day...but then weekend!  And time to take home the new car!!
xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment