Friday, November 4, 2011

Birthday Headphones



Tonight the mister and I had date night.  Out to dinner and then home for ice cream and TV, and so I could try on my new birthday headphones, (and then get in another fight about the furnace.)  Yay, Friday.  I got this tank top at Target and it was my first maternity purchase (one of those Liz Lange numbers.  Jealous, girls?)  It is also my favorite shirt in the world right now.  Every time I go back to Target I try to find it again but they don't have it anymore.  If only I had known, I would have bought more.  At the time I foolishly thought I'd find tons of maternity clothes to make me happy, so why overdo it on the first go?  Looking back, it seems a little foolish that I thought I'd be drowning in great maternity options, but whatever.  
Anyway, hope everyone has a nice weekend.  I am going to treat myself to a little R&R, cool down from all the stress.  After all, I am pregnant, in case you didn't get the memo.


xo,
C




No comments:

Post a Comment