Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Chalkboard Wall







Hey Cuties,
Really working hard this week - if everything can get done at work that needs to get done before the holidays I will be one happy and relieved worker bee.  Sometimes I feel like all I do is plan, plan, plan.  Plan at work and then come home and attempt to work my way through some personal life plans.  I have a feeling the next few months are going to fly by (though I am quite expecting January and February to move very, very slowly).  Trying to embrace all the hustle bustle and enjoy everything going on right now.  Can't wait to set up the Christmas tree!
The good news is we've finally accomplished one of our Life Long Goals...a chalkboard wall.  I know we are, as usual, a little late to this party, but I think I am really going to like this wall (and no, I didn't write that myself.)


xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment