Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Italian Dinner


Tonight we met up with some good friends in the city, and ate at Aurora, a super delicious Italian restaurant in Soho right by my office.   Italian food is definitely my "go to" since I've been pregnant.  Wouldn't call it a craving exactly, but I sure have been eating a lot of it.  We ate so much and now I am so sleepy.  Luckily, we took one of my beloved cabs home.  Did you know that you can buy a car seat that snaps into a stroller, which makes it very easy to navigate the city just in case you ever want to pop that car seat into a cab?  Not that the baby and I will be cabbing it up all the time, but you never know.  Do a little shopping in the city, hop in a cab, and head home just in time to watch mommy's shows together.  Sounds like a lovely little (non delusional) afternoon.  
Tomorrow the mister and I head out to a wedding on Long Island and we are making a long weekend of it and spending Friday out in Montauk.  I've never been and I can't wait, even if it is off season!  Yay, almost weekend!
xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment