Thursday, April 5, 2012

Embracing Baby Wearing



Charlie and I have been testing out his new sling and I have to say, so far we LOVE it.  As long as I don't stop moving, he's happy, which I suppose is the point.  It really does feel like being pregnant again so I can only imagine it feels similar for him.  Plus, it forces me to be active and covers my belly fat, so it is a win win across the board!  In true shopaholic fashion, I think I'll order one in every color.  Seriously.  Our is a lulu wrap and while, it is quite simple (don't let the twelve step instructions throw you off) it works really well.  (look at all the colors! http://www.ellemnopshop.com/) 
Today we are doing laundry in preparation for a weekend trip to my parents' house for Easter, so the sling has been a lifesaver.  I am so excited for the weekend and I think it will feel so weird to walk into my dad's house with a baby.  Granted, it's not the house I grew up in which would be even stranger, but being home with Charlie will be a totally different dynamic.  
Poor Charlie has had a cold all week and it is killing us.  He is so tiny and every cough is like a knife in my heart.  Hopefully, all this time attached to mommy will make him feel better in time for tomorrow's car ride!


xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment