Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Goals




Hi Cuties,
So, I'm tired.  This week it is really catching up to me and I am dragging.  I know we need to let Charlie cry it out but I can't.  His little cries break my heart and I just want to cuddle him until he feels sleepy enough to go back in his crib.  The mister is over it and I think he's just waiting for me to break.  Which might happen soon because I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I am really tired.  
Also, I think I need to go on a serious diet.  Losing these last ten pounds has been impossible, and I want to be skinny for the beach.  I came up with a ridiculous plan in which I can only weigh myself on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday and then I put the lowest weigh-in on an app I downloaded to my phone.  I, of course, set my goal weight for two pounds less than my pre-pregnancy weight, because I like to keep things unrealistic.  It's more fun that way.  Also, I'm eating a fudgesicle right now.
Anyway, I was thinking there should be some sort of plan to lose the weight, but I'm too tired to come up with anything right now other than the weigh-in thing which really doesn't actually help me lose any weight, just track it.  


Okay, here's a plan:
1. Lunch - less than 600 calories
2. Dinner - something in "moderation" (better to build a little flexibility into the plan upfront)
3. Dessert - diet desserts only, like skinny cow or frozen yogurt, or an apple (HA)
4. No drinking calories.  No fancy cocktails which mess up my breastfeeding schedule anyway.  
5. Ugh, there should probably be some sort of exercise thing.  Hmm, no taking the elevator at work.


Phew, done.  The app on my phone tells me that my goal weight has become unrealistic for the time frame in which I have set it, so I'm not sure my five point plan is going to cut it, but I'll be sure to keep you updated since now I am being held ACCOUNTABLE. 


xo,
C


Update:  ugh, did I really just put two posts out in a row talking about how I am "sooo tired," and not even realize it?  What.a.drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment