Sunday, July 29, 2012

Around Here




Hi Cuties,
Sorry it's been so quiet around here lately.  Not sure why, just busy I guess.  Can you believe I didn't take any pictures this weekend?  We had a lovely time out on Long Island.  Charlie's cousin, Nate, had his fourth birthday party with a pirate theme! So fun and Charlie wore the cutest pirate outfit I got him from Old Navy.  Pictures? Why bother, right? :(
Hmm, what else?  We officially made it through Charlie's two week day care closure.  Special thanks to Erik's sister for finishing up strong those last two days.  Nate and Christine got here pretty late on Wednesday and I got home rather late on Thursday, so I don't think I was fully exposed to the chaos of handling two little kids at once, but I have to admit that from my perspective it was so nice to come home to a full house! Charlie is back at daycare tomorrow and he is a completely different baby than he was two weeks ago.  
One week to go until our vacation and Charlie's first plane ride!  Commence preparations...
Am trying to think of weekly goals but they are all feeling absurd and unrealistic so I'm just gonna wing it this week and not overthink things.
xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment