Monday, July 9, 2012

Brooklyn Botanic Garden

Monday, Monday.  Um, so what were those goals I had again? Eat in the moment or something.  But you know what I am LOVING about today (besides the Bachelorette?) You know how my "exercise" portion of my 5 point diet plan was to take the stairs at work?  Today we got an email from office services saying that we are not allowed to take the stairs anymore.  Oh well, I guess fate has intervened.  Such a shame.  Anyway, not too much to share from today what with all the working and adjusting to Monday so thought I would share some pictures from a few weekends back when we went to the Botanic garden with Erik's sister and some friends. Charlie was pretty eh about it, but I love a good Botanic Garden visit as much as the next Brooklynite.
xo,
C
PS. I'm not done with tonight's Bachelorette, but allow me to summarize my thoughts on the season so far. Emily:  Boring.  Sean:  Constantly sunburn, am I right?  Wouldn't want to be his ex-girlfriend.  Jef:  Weirder by the episode. Completely not down to earth.  And ugh, just ugh.  Ari:  I don't know what it is but something about Ari gives me the heebies.  Am I alone here?  Ricki:  Don't get me started.  I'm not that snarky.  Bring on Bachelor Pad.


Somebody did her hair!












Oh, I'm sorry, what was that?  I should be a flower photographer?  Why, thank you, it's just a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment