Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello, Friday!


Hi Cuties,
Oh, it's Friday and I am so happy about it!  This week was so busy.  Really was feeling stretched pretty darn thin at work (which while stressful, is always a kind of satisfying feeling I have to admit.) We've got nary a plan this weekend but to hang around the neighborhood and brunch and those sorts of things.  And soak up some baby time.  Charlie's daycare is closed the next two weeks so we are activating the village!  And the mister and I are both taking some time off to hang with the little man.

 
Anyway, here's what I'm loving this week (new Friday ritual, don't hold me to it!)
1. My new shoes, a present for me from me.
2. The Avocado Pine Nut Wrap from Pret a Manger.  I ate this at least three days this week.  I am so addicted to Pret a Manger and it's totally expensive, yikes, bad habit!
3. Was reading these plight of the working mom work life "balance" profiles on A Cup of Jo and realized that most working moms seem to look forward to Friday family movie night.  Aagh, can't wait until Charlie is old enough for that!
4. This perfume from Anthropologie.  Smells like lavender and honey, and somehow like the beach.
5. My new favorite lip gloss from Nivea.  Little Miss Lyss clued me in on this one over wine one night and I couldn't wait to get some for myself.  It is soft and spf-enriched and gives your lips the cutest cherry hue. In such a hurry was I that we somehow found ourselves in Duane Reade later that night for a classic wine-induced drug store binge, for everything but said lip gloss which was nowhere to be found.  Luckily I have the sweetest little sissy in the world who brought me my very own lip gloss the next time I saw her.


Enjoy the weekend, cuties!  It will be gone before you know it.


xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment