Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Love



Too much, too much going on this week.  Was nice to spend some quality time with my sweet little baby today (my sweet little baby who inexplicably starts acting absolutely crazy around 6PM every night now.)  This weekend we are heading out to Long Island to spend the weekend with some of my very best friends.  We have a lot to celebrate and I can't wait.  Mild twinges of concern over impending baby "behavior" but as we all know, I'm cool, calm, collected and stress free these days, so no big.   We'll just roll with it.  Hopefully everyone we come in contact with is down for rolling with it too.  


Anyways, here's what I'm loving this week:
1. Um, hi, here's an idea I wish I had.  Chewbeads. To quote the website, "teething jewelry inspired by babies, worn by moms."  Genius.  And such a fun gift idea! 
2.  This new Dannon greek yogurt is pretty good.  Especially the blueberry.
3.  Old Navy has some dope ass workout gear happening and on the cheap (but of course, bc it's Old Navy.)  If you like that kind of thing.  Working out or whatever.  I actually bought this shirt in purple.  It's a workout tank but it's not tight.  Awesome, right?  Now to find somewhere to wear it.
4.  Have you all seen the new commercials for pillow racers, or is it just me?  They looking f'ing awesome and I wish that Charlie was old enough for one or I knew some other kids that were young enough for one.  Or I wish that I was young enough for one?  
5.  Lyss and I went on a little American Apparel splurge the other night.  Did you know that they sell baby clothes?  How cute is my little man going to be?  Aagh, and there are so many more baby items on the website...


Buen weekend!
xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment