Sunday, February 27, 2011

Brooklyn Saturday


Heya,
Us cuties had a lovely day Saturday, just hanging out in Brooklyn.  I really love sticking around our little neighborhood on the weekend. There is so much to do here and even though I've lived here for almost 8 (!) years, it's having my hubby and my sister under one zip code that really makes it feel like home.  After a busy week, it's nice to just slow things down a bit and enjoy the day.  After a delicious brunch, we did a little shopping, and then walked over to the water.
Tonight we'll be hunkering down to enjoy the Oscars.  Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend!  It went too fast.
xo,
C
Lyss opted for bellinis over coffee at brunch, so we needed a quick caffeine fix after.
There's the lady and her coffee.  Yes, she did spill it all over herself.
We saw this creepy cutie on the street.  Reminds me of someone I know.
I bought myself some presents, including this necklace.  Lyss doesn't like so much but I think it's great.
On to the waterfront!
Jumping on the tramp...mister wants in on the action.


We left Lyss hanging there!  Hope she made it home!

No comments:

Post a Comment