Sunday, February 13, 2011

Luck be a Cutie

Hey Cuters,
The mister and I managed to get away to Atlantic City with friends this weekend, and if you've been following along, you'll know it was a much needed getaway. We had three minor snafus with the GPS on the way there but luckily the mister was cool, calm and collected the whole time (Ha. Ha. Ha.).  I had set big sights on getting some cool pictures for our little ol' blog, but it didn't really turn out the way.  I just started feeling stupid taking stupid pictures of myself everywhere and not everybody loves the idea of documenting every bite and outfit of the weekend. In fact, I think Lyss and I may have taken up blogging in the midst of a little bit of blogger backlash.  When the cool thing to do is show up late to a party, trust me, we'll somehow be the first ones there.  I guess the opposite is true as well. We're having fun and we're totally figuring it out though. 


Anyway, it was so great to get away, even if it was only for a day. We met up with friends at Caesar's Palace and gambled and ate our way through the night.  I even did a little betting on the horse races (talk about cuties, you should have seen seem of the guys hanging out in the horse racing section.)  If only all the OTBs hadn't just shut down in Brooklyn, I may have had a new hobby on my hands!  We finished off the weekend today at the JCrew outlet, one of my favorite hot spots in AC.  Hope to share some of my finds with you later this week.  
Hope everyone is feeling and getting lucky this week!
xo,
C


Happy to be almost there after some GPS confusion.  What rage?

I've never seen so many pretty chandeliers.  This one was in the food court.

Erik tried to take some cute pics of me but they weren't turning out cute.  Not sure whose fault that was.

Seriously.  This was my attempt to take a food photo before it all became too much and I stuffed my camera back in my bag.

On the way to JCrew!  I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment