Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring Cleaning

So, today I took full advantage of my day off from work and did some, and by some I mean 12 hours, of extreme Spring cleaning.  Although it wasn't the most fun filled or relaxing vacation day, it was much needed for my sanity.  I was going to do a before and after pic of my apartment but, then I realized that the before picture might actually make people physically sick:)  However, after scrubbing, dusting and organizing, I decided that maybe some new Spring decor was also needed.  This, you can see pictures of.
I decided my room needed to feel a little more homey.  For the past couple of weeks I've been gathering and repainting old picture frames and mirrors from thrift stores and flea markets.  Tonight I finally got to the chance to fill them and hang them next to my bed.  My goal is to expand the collage so that it covers my entire wall.  For tonight however, I think this is a good start.

I also picked up some new vases.  This american flag one is my fav. GO USA.

I finished things off with a new Spring scent.  Vanilla Lime....to die for. 

 So, it officially feels like Spring inside my apartment.  Let's hope it's contagious to the outside world:)

xx,
Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment