Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Need...

Since we are spending the weekend in Brooklyn, I am going to go shopping at Dalaga, a great boutique on Franklin Street, and buy things, beautiful things, like these....
This shop has the cutest (and most remarkably affordable) stuff.  I really wish my closet was bigger.
xo,
C

I don't have any Miss Mistress lace- up boots exactly like these.

This Fierce Fringe Top would be fun to wear out somewhere.

Love these City Lights Lace-up Booties for Spring, when the streets are free of dirty snow.

Cool Capey Tuxedo Jacket will kick up your jeans a notch.

Pretty, pretty Alexa Eyelet blouse.

9 Strand leather ring.  I want it. It looks a lot smaller in person.


LOVE, LOVE these A Star is Born slingbacks!  I wonder if they are nice to walk in.

No comments:

Post a Comment