Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring Wants...

Spring has officially set in stores and all I wanna do is shop, shop, shop.  However, being so busy at work has limited me to only the dangerous pastime of late night online shopping.  I've decided to come up with a list of some key wants/needs before indulging.  These items are just a start to what I'm sure will be an ever growing list.  :)

Gingham Mini from JCrew

Loving the color GREEN this season!

     Oversized Checks from JCrew                              


Big Stripes


and Little Stripes

Oversized Blouses


Dressed up sweats


Khaki

Water Colored Florals

New Shapes of Shades...
JCrew

Shop Nasty Gal

Bowling Bags and Subtle Pops of Color


Stripes in Accessories





Okay, I must do the second most important thing in life now...sleep.   Tomorrow's another day.  Night Night Cuties.

xx,
Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment